Updated 20th December 2020
We are open for business across Melbourne Metropolitan area.
You are able to make bookings online 24/7.
The health and safety of our learner drivers and driver trainers remain our highest priority.
- Your trainer must comply with any federal and state level COVID safety directives and regulations.
- Your trainer will be making sure you have a safe and clean vehicle to learn in. They will be cleaning and sanitising all high contact surfaces of their vehicle before and after each lesson.
- Your lesson time will be rescheduled if your trainer is unwell or has reason to self-isolate.
- You should postpone your lesson if you are unwell, have been in contact with someone who is unwell or if you have any reason to believe you should self-isolate.
- If your trainer thinks you might be unwell at the time of your lesson it will be rescheduled.
- We ask that you maintain good hygiene before, during and after your driving lesson.
Here are a couple of useful resources, it is important that you refer to your state government for details on any restrictions that might apply in your area:
- For more information, call the Nation Coronavirus Health information line on 1800 020 080
- For up-to-date information, visit: https://www.australia.gov.au/#state-government
Please stay safe during this time.
The Safe2drive Team